Friday, January 9, 2009

Goddamn.

this winter break has been fucking crazy. San Francisco was aaaaamazing. didn't get homesick once. Well I spent Christmas in Sacramento watching One Tree Hill Season 1 all day with my cousins haha. drove back to the bay that night. my cousins took me to a party in the city. it was fun ;) i forgot how much i liked being in a new place & meeting new people. i also went ice-skating for the first time! @ yerba buena, this park right in the middle of the city. proud to say i didn't fall once. went back to yerba buena the next night for the New Years Eve Sneaker Party ft. Mos Def! It was super crowded but reallllllly fun. My cousins took me to Berkeley, suuuper hippie town. We ate at Nations, the only burger place that's better than In-n-Out. Hmmm what else?! Oh! 24hr Starbucks, omg :) My cousins & I were there til like 2am every oher night haha. Well jus driving around & being somewhere completely different from home was much needed. Plus getting to spend time with my family, especially my nephews & neices was greeeeat. I'll have pictures up soon when I'm not lazy. I was so used to living up there that it's weird finally being home. But I've missed everyone so I'm glad school starts again on Monday. I needa get out of this house & away from my psycho parents. haha aright, peace bitches.

ps/ Steffi & Cathy! I heard you two were asking about me haha. I miss you two :( Things are kinda bad right now but we'll hang out soon, I promise!
pss/ here's a baby picture of me that my cousin found the other day, lmao.

black hair & fatass thighs since I was in diapers, hahaha.