"Mommy, I haven't had a cigarette in three weeks."
"How are you doing?"
"How are you doing?"
"Ugh, I keep eating!"
"Hahaha! I gained 15lbs when I quit, shit."
Lmao, I love my mommy.
Hmmm updates. I take back what I said; I'm loving school again. February Valyermo's coming up but I think I'm gonna switch into April so Richy can be my group leader & I can room with Erin. We'll see if I even stay at Alemany that long. My class schedule didn't even really change this semester, I'm so mad. Boring shit. Iowa testing was so gay too. I made patterns with my scantron :) Faye's birthday is on Saturday! So we're all planning stuff for tomorrow so she can be a birthday girl at school. Then dinner sometime during this 3day weekend.
What else, what else. Seriously, Filipino families have more drama than all the high schools in the valley put together. Stupid shit. AND I'm phoneless. It kills! It's almost been two weeks & i'm dying. I'll be getting it back soon though! I miss the bay already. My cousins wanted to take me to an Adele concert up there at the end of the month but I can't with school & everything :( Booooo. I miss my best friend. I miss my girls. I miss the valley.. kinda. I've been so lazy this week & I'm always moody, wtf. Not a good way to start off the year but it always gets better :)
