Friday, January 30, 2009

Why are you so paranoid?

Finally had peer group yesterday. It's good to hear how everyone's doing & talk about what we've all been up to. I won't repeat everything I said but basically, things are surely looking up. I think this is the first time that the "new year" has actually caused me to want to start over. But then again, I guess this is the first time I've really had a reason to start over & I'm loving it. Like not having a phone, it kills but it's also nice. The important ones know how to get to me anyways. Just being lowkey is so damn relaxing & I wouldn't have even realized it if I hadn't gotten caught up during winter break. Everything happens for a reason, right? People say that but most of them can't even convince themselves of it. It just seems like everyone's getting caught up in the wrongs things. Everything does happen for a reason so just let it happen. Overthinking is overrated.
xoxo.