off to Valyermo with my babies. I pretty much packed my entire life in my one tiny Hello Kitty duffle bag so hopefully I'll get through the cold weather. Probably gonna hide my phone in my bra but even though, I won't get any service. Ahhh whatever, I'm so excited!!!!! Be back in two days!
&Happy early 17th birthday, Joni beejay!<3
&Happy early 17th birthday, Joni beejay!<3
I love you so much, no matter what! I'm sooo sorry I won't be able to greet you tmrw but FRIDAYYY! me, tika, & idos are stealing you from ze boyfriend! muahaha ;D I'd tell you what anthony got you for your birthday but.. I know how much you hate surprises :)
what else, what else?
ohhhh yea. Steffi & I are gonna be in the bay this weekend! yayyyyy! We're not even gonna see each other though hahaha but whatever! Next weekend :):)
Peace the fuck out, bitches.
