Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's been a while.

I'm not into this blogging stuff as much as I used to be. But this weekend is going by incredibly slow so I might as well. Let's seeeee. Wednesday, I was already in the valley so Myles took me to ET park :) I wish I was in the valley every day like before. Finally watched Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist! It was reallly cute. Left my entire weekend open to hang out with my mommy for once. Until last minute plans came up. So friday night, Andrew & Layla came to pick me up at like 10 for Mc Donalds haha. Next time, we needa plan out our missions aheada time! Served my 9:30 detention the next morning with a vanilla iced coffee. Then went shopping with my mommy. Even she can't stand my attitude during my horrible time of the month. Cranky & craving Chipotle. And Sundays are the worst. Now I'm just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do for my midterm project for Christian Relations. We were told to make our own version of Randy Pausch's "Last Lecture", his last words to his students & children before he died of cancer. We're supposed to make a power point like the one he made on Oprah. Here it is.
So basically, I have to make a presentation just like that but with my life and whatever message I can get out of my past experiences to leave my class with. I think I'm already set on what I wanna say, I just don't know how exactly I'm gonna put it all together. Eh whatever, I'm thinking too much.

Spring break/summer is getting closer and closer! :)