Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Break

It's been a good, relaxing week. Nothin special but I really needed the break even though I still haven't gotten any sleep. I got a little carried away and now I'm wide awake til 4am and won't wake up any earlier than 11am. I wasn't even out most of the time, just chillin at home enjoying the fact that I didn't have to wake up to an alarm clock the next morning. Ayiiiiii what am I gonna do come Monday?! -.-

Now that I think about it, all the events of my break were centered around food hah. Monday was Juju's birthday dinner at A&W. Omgz all the MSG got to my head :( But I guess that's a price I'm always willing to pay for bombass Chinese food. Thursday, Myles Chris Juju and Mikey (God hah) picked me up. Like always, gas was nothinnn and we drove to LA for Scoops ice cream then alllll the way to Palmdale for Sonic.. again! And finally when our waitress, Shanika (seriously), brought out our Jr. deluxe cheeseburgers and strawberry lime slushies, the mission was complete :) Friday, went to our usual spot.. Shogun! With Baby & Stef who introduced Philadelphia rolls to me and now I am addicted! But damn.. Lesson of the day, never dine n ditch! Hahah. Then today was my baby neice, Angelica's first birthday party at a park in Pasadena. Whenever either of my neices have a birthday we always need to have the party at a park because there's just way too much family to fit in one house, even my cousin's three story house in Eagle Rock. There was sooo much food, omgz. My cousin rented a fckin Mexican Food truck! Lmao $500 for the four hours but it was well worth it 'cause I murdered like 4 chicken tacos! I may never have to go back to Chipotle as long as we keep renting that truck at family parties haha. But just being with most of my family was much needed. I forgot how much I love hanging out with my cousins and my aunties, and especially my baby neices. Sucha kid at heart, I got worn out playing in the jumper and on the swings haha.
Tomorrow: 1030 mass @ DLS, Porto's, Laker game @ Panorama w/ the Fam!



PS/ jkladghldsk I'm obsessed with this movie. Natalie Portman is amazing, even at 12years old.