Thursday, June 25, 2009

" Everybody look at you strange, say you changed .. like you worked that hard to stay the same."
- jay z
I have changed. The way i think. The things i do. My likes, my dislikes. The people i hold close to me. The things i value. The things i don't. The way i talk. The way i dress. How i use my time.. How well i use my time. I still have my off days, it's jus a work in progress.
Home sweet home. I feel like i haven't really been here in a while. I missed sleeping in my own bed and watching SVU on my own tv hah. Summer's already wearing me out. I've been exhausted all week. Transformers was aaaamazing. Watched it on the first night at 12am w/ pretty much the entire valley. It was a reunion at the Winnetka Theater. Today, left right after school for once and went home. Might jus stay up here for the weekend. I'm running on empty. Peace.