Monday, July 20, 2009
Back again, like I never left.
Summer's been amazin'. I'm becoming a major beach bum. I've been going twice a week for the past few weeks and I love it. Finally getting my tan back! I'm finding out that the less I worry about who's real, who's fake, and alla that, the easier it is to realize who really is real and fake. I've been surrounded by such chill people lately, losses just dont phaze me as much anymore. I'm too busy making the most of this time. Even when I'm jus bumming it with erin (which is most of the time, hah), I don't feel like I'm wasting any time. The only thing though, I think we've had so many good times but we have absolutely no pictures to show for it! I need a damn camera. I also need money. Summer comes with so many expenses. Food, clothes, Zuma parking fees, more food, more clothes. It's tough ha. Well I have a month left before school starts so I'll be pretty busy tryna squeeze in going to venice, going with Erin to get her tattoo, going to Zuma at least three more times, LA shopping, etc. during that time. So peace! Hope everyone else is having a good summer too! <3
